Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our Six Month Diva


Mom: Can you believe we are already doing another interview? Seriously Mariah, you should stop growing for a little bit.

Mariah: Sorry mom but thats asking a little too much of me.

Mom: You're right; I thought it was worth a try. So six months! What are some big things that have happened to you lately?

Mariah: Well I had solid foods for the first time on Sunday!

Mom: And what did you think?

Mariah: I'm not too sure. But I don't think I have a choice but to just swallow the weird stuff.

Mom: And I'm going to let you keep thinking that....Can I put up a video of you trying some food?

Mariah: Sure!



Mom: Too cute! What else has been happening this past month?

Mariah: Well I learned how to roll from my back to my stomach! The first time I did it was in the crib so you didn't even get to see it. Sorry about that.

Mom: Don't even worry about it! I'm just so excited that you figured that out. Now you just need to learn how to roll back to your back.

Mariah: Don't get your hopes up, that could take a while.

Mom: What is your favorite sound to make?

Mariah: I just love to scream/squeal as high as I possibly can, one of those ear piercing ones, over and over and over again!

Mom: And boy do mom and dad just love that. But at least it means you're happy...most of the time.

Mariah: Yeah sometimes I do the scream when I'm mad too. But you can't blame me; nothing gets your attention faster than when I do that.

Mom: You're a smart one. How was your doctors appointment today?

Mariah: Well I just loved the Doctor and her staff. I couldn't stop staring at them all. They were such nice ladies. It could have ended better though.

Mom: Yeah, vaccinations are rough. Can I tell everyone how much you've grown?

Mariah: I'm ok with that

Mom: Well Mariah now weighs 16.6 pounds and is 26.5 inches long! Yes, she is going to be a long tall Sally.

Mariah: You're making me blush!

Mom: What are some of your new discoveries?

Mariah: I found my feet! I just love sucking on my toes. I even pull my socks off sometimes so I can play with them. It's so fun!

Mom: I'm glad you're an easy pleaser. Well this has been great! Let's do it again!

Mariah: Sounds great! I have a pretty open schedule. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! Her face is priceless. Elise and I have watched the video about 10 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did so well with that food! And we sure do love her. =)

    ReplyDelete