Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mariah Lately

Our little two year old is such a joy! I wish I could constantly be recording her. There are so many cute things she says/does that I don't ever want to forget. This is doctrine according to Ashley but I'm pretty sure in Heaven parents will be able to watch all those moments that they had with their children as many times as they want. At least thats how my Heaven is going to be.

The other day Mariah found a mini-frisbee and decided it would make the perfect plate for her baby. She asked for a spoon and sat right down and played mommy.


It's warming up and Mariah is loving being outside. If she had it her way we would be in the great outdoors all day long. She loves to look at all the bugs and she crouches down and talks to them. "Here ant, get in my hand." We found some baby birds in a nest today and it was so great talking about them with her. I love rediscovering things through the eyes of a child.

Several times when Tanner has gotten ready to leave she has announced "I go to school." with a defiant look in her eye that seems to say, "and there's nothing you can do about it." Good thing I'm still stronger than her. She will be so happy when her daddy has some time off to spend with her.

She is talking more and more. She had her cows from her fisher price barn lined up on the floor. She sat down in front of them and said, "hey cows, look at my shoes!". When her friend Oakley came over the other day she said, "hi Oakley, look at my dress!". Doesn't get much cuter than that.
This was my dress when I was her age. I'm so glad my mom saved it! 

1 comment:

  1. Mabin doesn't ever let me leave him out. I'm lucky to have any photos of just Maƫl.

    ReplyDelete