Monday, May 5, 2014

Little Miss Smarty Pants

A couple weeks before Mariah turned two, our church had a talent show. I had planned to do a skit with Tanner but something really important came up and Tanner couldn't be there. (Basketball games are really important, people). Because I don't have many talents and they wouldn't let me bring a horse to the church to saddle, I decided Mariah could represent the Crossley family.

She had been singing the ABCs for a while so I thought that would be a good one for her to do. We walked up onto the stage and she started singing away. It wasn't until the very end of the song that she seemed to realize everyone was watching and listening to her. Thats when stage fright set in. She froze and stared at everyone with wide open eyes, her lower jaw working back and forth (something she does when she gets nervous). So I finished the song up, everyone applauded and she was a happy girl.

I didn't get that recorded so I filmed her the other day. Here ya go Grandma Young!


I love Chet's big smile behind his binkie...the boy is in love and her name is Mommie!

1 comment:

  1. We loved this!! I can't believe she can sing the ABC's already. She IS a smarty pants! And Master Chet is as cute as can be chomping on that bink!

    ReplyDelete