Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thank Heavens for Mariah!

At the beginning of this great adventure known as a blog I committed to post something at least once a week. A week has gone by and I really don't have much to work with. Not that we haven't done anything...well actually, if I were to document Tanner's week one picture would be sufficient: studying. But Mariah and I have had some fun! :) Sadly I still am not very good at bringing a camera to document our fun, like our afternoon at the lake, or our evening walks, shopping trips, play time, you get the point. So instead I'm just going to post some old but awesome pictures of the favorite in the family. You're welcome...
New outfit from Aunt Mandie! Obviously she loves it...

Bath time is a more enjoyable experience. She used to be so tiny! 
The other day we went over to Lisa's house to do a photo shoot. We about killed ourselves trying to get Mariah to smile. When I got home I was changing her diaper and the somber child decided that I was funny and laughed...well, better late than never. I blame the camera, she just was too distracted by it to smile. Here's a few for your enjoyment!
Love this little girl! 
Maybe when I get the rest I'll do a whole post of just pictures from the shoot. I know thats really the only reason why you check this blog.

2 comments:

  1. SO serious, but SO cute! And you. YOU are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the picture of the both of you! So darling!

    ReplyDelete