Monday, August 13, 2012

4 Months Old! 


Baby girl is getting so big. She turned 4 months on my birthday so we were able to celebrate together. Mariah was able to get a lot of "processed" chocolate that day and I'm sure she just loved it.
Everyone has their own way of showing how their little one has changed. But since I'm not very creative I'm just going to steal one I saw on another blog.

Interview with Mariah Jeanne Crossley 
Mom: Mariah, would you be willing to answer some questions for your adoring public?
Mariah: I would be glad to.
Mom: You've been learning a lot of things since you came to this earth, want to share a few?
Mariah: I know how to grab onto things which has made me so happy because now I can put everything in my mouth.  I learned how to really shock you and daddy by being in a completely different place in the crib than how you left me. I just love your faces when that happens. I have also figured out how to roll onto my side for a change of scenery; you seem to think that is so cute, but I don't see what the big deal is.
Mom: I think everything you do is cute.
Mariah: True
Mom: Next question: what is your favorite toy?
Mariah: When I got my 4 month shots the nice nurse gave me a rattle. I love how the handle is just the right size for my little hands and when I shake it I get so excited. I also love the bunny Grandma Young gave me at the hospital. The ears are perfect for sucking on. Mom, can you put up the picture of me with my bunny?
Mom: This one?
Mariah: Yep thats it, I just know Grandma will like it. Thanks mom.
Mom: Mariah would you consider yourself a pretty good sleeper?
Mariah: Well that would depend on the day. Some days I just love to nap. I've been known to nap four hours straight and sleep nine hours through the night. But other days you aren't as lucky; I want to spend more time with you so I'll only sleep about twenty minutes and then be ready to play again. But you're so fun mom, can you blame me?
Mom: I try not to. Is Daddy still your favorite?
Mariah: Of course he is. When I haven't seen him all day I get so excited when he gets home and starts talking to me. But don't worry mom, I love you too. Especially when I'm hungry.
Mom: Well this has been so fun! How about we do it again in another month?
Mariah: I can't wait!
Mariah and I playing Backgammon with Daddy on our Birthday

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little girl, and such eloquent grammar ;)
    She's starting to look pretty chubby! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, this is so dang cute. You and your daughter are great with interviews!

    ReplyDelete