Sunday, January 13, 2019

Seven Months


  • After having her sleep in our room for a couple weeks we have learned that she is a much better sleeper when I'm not sleeping in the room with her. I think when she realizes that I am actually resting she just has to get me up. "Thats my job mom!" 
  • She is learning to be patient with the paparazzi. Her siblings have figured out how to turn my phone camera on so most of the pictures I have of her are from one of them. 


  •  She's starting to feel a little bit better about her siblings holding her. 
  • Still no rolling. One day she rolled from her stomach to her back twice and I thought she might have that figured out. But she has never done it again. The most she'll do is roll to her side but if she feels like she might go completely over she quickly rolls back to her back. It was so nice to not have her moving with a Christmas tree. 



  •  Mariah went to a Harry Potter Birthday party and everyone had to try on the glasses she brought home. 
  • She is starting to sit up, but is still pretty wobbly. While my other babies loved to sit up she still prefers laying on her back. 


  • I stopped swaddling her at the beginning of the month and she has fallen asleep at night much better now that she can move her arms around. If I leave the hall light on and her door open she usually will go to sleep without any crying. 
  • She loves to slam her legs down in her bed just like Chet did. Sometimes I'll think she is waking up but she gives a couple slams and then keeps on sleeping. She must be working on her abs. 

  • She warmed right up to her Aunt Natalie when she was here. 
  • She has started sticking her tongue out but I haven't been able to get a picture of her doing it. 
  • When Eliza sees us eating food she really thinks she wants some and is happy with gnawing on things, but no food gets swallowed. She spits it all out eventually. No complaints here, keeps life a little easier. 
  • Eliza is really good at blow outs in her car seat. If there is a time when I get her out of the car and she doesn't have a blow out, I'm surprised. She also was wetting through her diaper every morning until I finally changed her to the 12 hour Pampers at night. The girl has expensive taste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment