Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Two Months


  •  Still a great sleeper. Her record is 9 hours! She has started falling asleep around 10 and usually wakes up around 4 or 5. She sleeps best swaddled and in her swing. Still not a great napper, but if she keeps sleeping the way she has at night I'm not going to complain. 
  • She is really good at making spit bubbles as she sleeps. Her siblings think it's pretty funny. 



  •  She had pretty bad baby acne but it only lasted a couple weeks.


  • She's starting to smile more and more and it makes us all so happy. It can sometimes be a problem with her siblings fighting for the chance to make her smile. 
  • Eliza didn't love the wrap at the beginning but I've learned she likes it better without her legs tucked in and she does pretty good now. She's the first of my babies that I have nursed in the wrap and I don't know why I didn't start sooner. 
  • She is such a trooper when we are out and about and even doing better in her car seat. 
I like her a lot...


No comments:

Post a Comment