Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Three Months

Eliza Lou keeps growing and growing and getting cuter and cuter
  • She has started sucking on her lower lip...



  •  She is getting more control of her hands and loves to look at them and put them in her mouth. 


  •  She is getting chatty and has the sweetest, girliest voice but every time I get my phone out to take a video she pulls this face...I guess she isn't a performer. 


  •  But every once in a while if I act fast I can sneak in a good smile. She is grinning all the time now and it just melts our hearts. She also has started laughing. She will think the most random things are funny but when we try to get her to laugh again she won't. 

  • She has started to enjoy bath time more but still doesn't like getting dried off and dressed at the end. 
  • She gets so excited when anyone gives her attention, which makes her brothers and sister very happy.  



  • Still a good sleeper at night, once I can get her asleep. Naps are hit and miss but if I'm desperate she will always take a good long nap in her carrier. The other day I vacuumed the whole house, did the dishes and cut Tanner's hair while she slept away in the carrier. 

Here's to another month of learning and growing with little Eliza Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment