Sunday, August 7, 2016

Seven Months

The audacity of the boy to think he can just grow up like this...



  • He is sitting up like a champ. I feel like one day he was super wobbly and the next he could sit for long periods of time. As long as his siblings don't decide to "hug" him. 

  • Austin has this high pitch excited scream...not my favorite, but he doesn't do it too frequently. 
  • He will sometimes put his hand up on my cheek for a little while, melts my heart. And then he gives a good yank on my hair. 
  • He gives these great kisses on my neck and it almost makes the middle of the night feedings ok. 
  • He loves bath time and sometimes I get brave and put him in with his siblings and they just love that. 
Our little dough-boy
  • Sorry if this is a little crass, but the boy has some serious man-toots. Makes it a little awkward in church sometimes. I should just point to Tanner next time Austin lets one fly. 
  • He loves food now. He wants whatever everyone else is eating and I've never seen a baby who has just started eating chew like he can. It's pretty impressive. 

  • He now can roll over on to his stomach. At bedtime he is really good at rolling over on his tummy and then getting stuck and crying until we come in and roll him back over. I really hope he figures that out soon. 
He just keeps getting bigger and pudgier and cuter. Can't wait to see what the next month brings. 

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious. That first picture looks so much like Chet!

    ReplyDelete