Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Crossley Family Reunion

We were so excited to get to spend another year with all of Tanner's siblings and parents. This year we went to a cabin in Bear Lake. It was huge; and perfect for us!

Instead of going on and on I'm just going to put up pictures. Thats what everyone wants anyways.

I really really love these two. 
Mariah played soccer (you can see her running to the right of Tanner, I wish I would have caught it on video), flew a kite and dug in the sand. 
And Chet just ate the sand...I tried to keep a binkie in his mouth hoping it would help but he just really wanted that stuff in his mouth. 
The two-year-olds. Mariah is so blessed to have all these cousins close to her age. Surprisingly there was very minimal conflict too. 

After we left the cabin on Monday we went on a little hike with Tanner's sisters Natalie and Tiesha and her family. The hike went up to a snow-fed lake. Tanner and Steve decided to go for a little swim. I have never seen Tanner jump out of the water faster than he did there. Makes me smile just thinking about it. 

We then went down to Bear lake again because it was a lot warmer that day than the first time we went. Mariah and Chet even played in the water a little bit. Mariah wasn't too excited about the water. But Chet had a blast. 

We had so much fun with Tanner's family and I'm so grateful that I have such wonderful in-laws. We're excited for next year! 

2 comments:

  1. Maƫl was shoving sand into her mouth as fast as she could when we were at a lake the other weekend. Kids! Glad you had fun! Mariah's running is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chet is soooo adorable!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete