Thursday, July 24, 2014

10 Months

I really can't handle it...my baby boy isn't much of a baby anymore. I hope and pray for the day when my children can do certain things: sleep through the night, crawl, walk, talk. Then they do and my heart breaks. Chet is just growing and changing and wrapping me a little tighter around that finger of his.
  • We've had a couple full nights of sleep! He still has some rough nights but nothing like they used to be so I am feeling hopeful. 
  • He really doesn't like to be put in his carseat. He does the rigid straight leg move every time. But the funny thing is once I get him buckled in he calms right down and does really well. Funny funny boy.
  • No one can make him laugh like Mariah can. One of my most favorite things is when they are both laughing their wonderful belly laughs. I don't know of a better pick-me-up. 
  • He waves to anyone and everyone. When I go on my run/shuffles he waves at every car that drives by, the horses and even the cute little pot belly pigs (I run in a very classy part of town). 
  • He loves to turn his head to the side and give the sweetest smile while he is in his high chair. 
  • The boy still loves his food and nothing gets him more excited than strawberries. He inhales those things. 
  • He has decided that rolling and being on his tummy aren't so bad after all. No crawling yet but I think he is close. 
  • I buzzed his hair this month and he was traumatized. Hopefully he will get used to it because that hair grows fast. 
  • He started to clap but he is already over it. Nothing we do can persuade him to clap anymore. 
  • He is becoming such a content little man. Lately I have gone in to check on him during long naps and he is just laying in his crib playing with his blankie, waiting for someone to come get him.  
Chet all I have to say is stop growing for a little while! It is all going by way too fast. 

He is becoming quite the daddy's boy. A lot of the time he chooses Tanner over me...can't really blame him though. 

And here's a video of our little dearies. 


1 comment:

  1. His little foot circles at the end of the video...*sigh* I miss my Chet!

    ReplyDelete