Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3 Years Into Eternity

In honor of our 3 year anniversary I thought I would get all sentimental and put up some pictures of me and the man of my dreams from the past few years. 




And I just had to put up some from our wedding, because I constantly live in fear that my computer will crash and my and the photographer's houses will both burn down and I will have no pictures from our wedding day. So now they can be immortalized online. 








I loved him then and I love him even more now. Here's to another 3 years (and another and another and another and....).

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Crazy it's been three years! This is the first year Mikey and I are going to be able to really celebrate. Sans both kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are radiantly beautiful, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete