Sunday, March 23, 2014

My 6 Month Old...

Chet boy is 6 months! And it is breaking my heart a little. I am always wishing he was a little older on the tough days and now I'm really regretting those wishes. It is all happening way too fast. Here are some updates on my little squeeze:

  • He's sleeping much better! Glory Glory Hallelujah! He usually only wakes up two times in the night to eat and then goes right back to bed. It's amazing how a little sleep can make you love your child that much more. 
  • He's a sympathetic crier. He just can't hold back the tears when his sister starts crying (or maybe it's her scream/cry that gets him going. Can't blame him, it is quite distressing.)
  • He loves to lift his legs up and slam them down as hard as he can. When he does it in his crib I can hear the thumps all over the house. It makes me smile. 
  • He's sitting up like a champ but hasn't quite mastered the art of rolling over yet. 
  • The poor boy just got his fourth ear infection, but thankfully we caught it early so he wasn't in too much pain. He is now a pro at spitting out his antibiotics (he can't stand the stuff). 
  • Tried his first food and didn't like it one bit. After all his practice with the antibiotics he had no problem spitting it all out. 
  • Still is Mariah's biggest fan. He gets so excited whenever she gives him the least bit of attention. 
  • He has developed quite the banshee scream. He does it when he's happy and when he's mad. I'm not a big fan of it. Especially at two in the morning when I'm trying to quietly feed him. Little stinker. 
  • I'm his favorite...and not just when he is hungry! But he really loves his Daddy. He eats up any attention Tanner can give him. 

Happy that I'm not trying to feed him nasty stuff anymore. 
My good Friend Chauntelle took this photo and I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment