Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Kicks!

The other day I decided to see if Mariah's little sneakers fit her. And truthfully when I say the other day I really mean several weeks ago. But who blogs chronologically? Obviously not this family. But I digress. The shoes fit! And she looked darn cute. You may say I'm a little partial but I'll let you judge for yourselves...
Thanks Melinda for the cute shoes! Mariah loves them.

Yesterday there was a craft fair in Kirksville. Nicole and I decided to go down and see what great deals we could get and ended up running into Lane and Molly. We were just too cute walking around with our strollers. There was a lot of neat stuff. Did I buy any of it? No. Could I have bought any of it? I did give myself a budget, but I just decided to bribe Tanner there with Ribs and spent the budget on that. Missouri is known for their BB-Q. Totally worth it. Everyone knows 99.9% of the time I will pick food over any home decor. And Tanner will always pick food over home decor. We speak the same language; we were destined to be together.
The chilluns: Ella, Mariah and Adalyn, who decided her time was better spent napping. Can't blame her. 
The weather was beautiful and the company was even better. Didn't take any pictures of the adults. I'll do better next time. Maybe my pictures will even turn out a little better...

2 comments: