Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Four Months

Another month with the Vivster and it's been my favorite one so far. I'm just now realizing how hard the first few months with a new baby are for me; it only took five kids to realize that. But I think we're through the woods and I'm feeling more like my normal self. 

  • I'm eating dairy again and it doesn't seem to bother her! In a moment of weakness, I got myself a Wendys frosty with the kids and told myself we might as well see what would happen because Vivi had been really grumpy for the last week. The next day she was happier than normal...so did I even need to be off dairy? I try not to think too hard about it... 
  • She's starting to take longer naps which has been wonderful. But because of the longer naps she is waking up more at night...Can't have it all I guess. It is still a long process to get her to go to bed at night but she has been going down closer to 9 than 11 so I'm grateful for the progress.
  • She's found her toes and loves holding on to them and rolling on her side. 
  • She is a super chatty girl with the sweetest little voice. When I get her in the middle of the night she has this super loud excited shriek that she does...not my favorite. 
  • She has decided that Binkies are the worst which can make nap time and bedtime hard. She does like sucking on her hands, but it doesn't soothe her. 
  • Vivi is getting so content and happy. We are able to get her to laugh more and more. She especially loves high voices. 
  • She is so patient with her siblings. Eliza loves holding her and even helps getting her dressed sometimes. Chet loves to take pictures of her with different props. 


  • She's chubbing up quite nicely

  • Vivi gets hauled around to piano and swim lessons, the store, pool, and the park and she is such a gem. 



We sure love this little girl and are excited for the next milestones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment