Sunday, June 6, 2021

Three Months of Vivi

Vivienne had quite the month for an infant. 

  • She got to tag along on quite a few soccer practices and games. She did pretty well for the most part but there were some windy days on the fields that weren't her favorite. 
  • She went on her first road trip and vacation and was an angel baby the whole time. She was a great traveler and slept better than some of her siblings at night. (It's always sad when your baby sleeps through the night but older children wake you up.)
  • Vivi and Porter got to spend some time together and we learned that Porter would really like to play with Vivi. Any time he got the chance he was making a beeline for her. I think they're going to be great friends. 
  • She's started cooing a lot and at the end of the month she had a great belly laugh. Let it be known that I was the one that got her to laugh...
  • She is starting to discover her hands and loves looking at them and trying to shove a whole fist into her mouth. 

  • She's becoming more aware of her surroundings so her siblings love to set things up to keep her happy. Who needs baby toys when your brothers and sisters can set up books for you to look at. 




  • She's a favorite around here and everyone wants to hold her and snuggle with her.




  • She still is doing great at night and one night slept 10 hours straight! I'm trying to enjoy it while I can because I'm sure it isn't going to last. She still isn't a great napper but every once in a while I can get at least one good nap out of her. I'm still able to get her to sleep in bed with me in the morning sometimes and I just love those snuggles. 

  • She loves to be naked. Diaper changes make her so happy and she likes just hanging out in her diaper. 
  • She is still a big spitter upper, but it doesn't seem to upset her as much now, so I'm still trying to avoid milk. Any time I'm tempted with dairy I try to think about how much happier she has been and that helps. But I really hope I can start eating ice cream and cheese and cheesecake and so many other desserts soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment