Sunday, December 9, 2018

Six Months

  • Eliza does really well with the chaos that is often around her. If I bring her out of her room from a nap when it is quiet and her siblings aren't in her face, she looks around with such a questioning, bewildered look. 


  • I'm her favorite, but dad runs a close second. When he gets home from work she locks on him with her eyes until he gives her some attention. 


  • She already is showing some stranger danger. When people hold her, or sometimes even look at her, her eyes get really wide and she starts to hyperventilate. If that doesn't get me to rescue her then she brings on the tears. 
  • She got to spend some quality time with her best buddy Jack at the beginning of the month. 


  • I don't wear my glasses very often so when I have them on she tries real hard to pull them off. But because Tanner wears his most of the time she doesn't even notice his. 
  • She's getting really good at wriggling out of her swaddle. One night I found her asleep holding onto her ear. 



  • I don't feel like we got much sleep at night this last month, but she's adorable so I guess I can forgive her. 
  • She decided to start shrieking when she is really happy. It is a little intense but so cute to see her tense up her little body and belt it out. She is really chatty and its fun to see all the little sounds she comes up with. 
  • My sister gave us this awesome winter suit that we have used so much. We went to the zoo when it was pretty frigid but Eliza slept almost the whole time, warm and toasty. 


  • Just like her siblings, she isn't moving around much. Every once and a while she'll roll onto her side but thats it. Which is fine with me. I like being able to put my baby down and knowing that they'll still be there when I get back.
  • It's so fun to see her wearing clothes that Mariah wore. Mariah is a month older in her picture and apparently it was easier to get Mariah to smile. But really, these girls are just the best! 





No comments:

Post a Comment