Thursday, September 29, 2016

9 Months of Austin

Guys...just three more months and my baby will be a year...how does it all go by so quickly?!


  • He is definitely a Momma's Boy. He will still go to other people but he looks all around for me and gets super excited when I get him. It's good for my Ego. 
  • Because of his attachment to me he isn't the greatest sleeper at night. He still gets up 2-3 times to nurse but because he is so easy during the day I have felt too guilty to do sleep training. How can I let such an angelic baby cry? 
  • He is still obsessed with my face. He loves to shove his fingers up my nostrils or into my mouth. It's getting a little much so I try to hold his hand while he is nursing but he fights me the whole time. 
  • He now has two teeth. They came at the same time and besides sleeping horribly he was still so sweet during the day. 

  • He is starting to move around more. He gets up on all fours and rocks but doesn't quite have the arm strength to hold up that noggin of his. He is starting to roll all over the place and is working on his army crawl too. 
  • Austin is learning to stand up for himself. He will cry or squeal angrily if someone (his darling siblings) take something from him. He also is really driven. If someone has something he wants he won't give up until he gets it or you can give him something better. It's pretty funny to see him climb all over his siblings trying to get something from them. 
Another selfie with the boy because he's too cute

Really Cute



No comments:

Post a Comment