Sunday, February 21, 2016

2 Months


Some of our favorite things about our two month old Austin:

  • He has started smiling and it is just wonderful. My favorite is when he smiles real big and scrunches his nose up; melts my heart every time. 

  • We are starting to get a little bit of talking out of him but he is very soft spoken and stingy with those coos. 
  • He still is sleeping like a champ, he goes to bed around nine or ten and then wakes up around 1 or 2 and 4 or 5 to eat. 
  • I thought we had a thumb sucker and was excited about that (the idea of not having to get up in the middle of the night to grope around in the dark for a binkie sounded so nice). But he has only done it a few times. 
  • Austin doesn't seem to be a fan of a binkie. He's only taken it a handful of times. I was so dependent on the binkie with Chet so I'm kind of sad that he hasn't become a fan of it. 
  • Daddy takes him during church so that I can teach my primary class but today Tanner and I were both teaching third hour so I took him and he was such an angel for me. 
They change so much in just a month and we have had a blast watching him learn and grow. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, funny you want a thumb sucker. I fear having a thumb sucker. Love me some binkies, they can be taken away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, funny you want a thumb sucker. I fear having a thumb sucker. Love me some binkies, they can be taken away.

    ReplyDelete