Friday, January 17, 2014

Chet's Blessing

We decided to hold off on Chet's baby blessing until we got to Pittsburgh and I'm so happy we did. He was able to have his Grandpa and Uncle Baydon in the circle. The Bishop was nice enough to come to Tanner's parents' house so we could do it there. It made it way more relaxed. I wouldn't mind doing all of them that way.

Tanner bore his Testimony before the blessing and it set such a sweet Spirit in the room. The blessing was beautiful. One of Tanner's sisters recorded it on her phone (I guess thats allowed now, at least she got the ok from the Bishop). I'm excited to have it and wish we could have Mariah's as well.

I took a few pictures with our rinky-dink camera but most of the pictures were taken on Grandpa Crossley's camera, which I forgot to get. If I only had a brain...

But this will have to do for now:

My Handsome Boys
I'm so grateful for my sweet, straight from Heaven "little" boy and my worthy Priesthood holder. I am so so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Our bishop gave us permission to bless Elise at home because we moved shortly after she was born. D.J. and his Dad performed the ordinance. It was a very sweet and tender moment. I'm so glad you to experience it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should update your heading to include Chet ;) He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete