Sunday, November 5, 2023

3 Months of Asa


  •  He's a big time drooler, the front of his clothes seem to always be soaked
  • We are loving all of the talking he does. He has a lot to say. 
This picture makes me so happy! 
  • Still not a fan of his car seat, but I think he is getting a little better. His siblings do a good job of trying to keep him entertained in the car. 
  • He has the most heartwarming smiles that are my favorite, except when I think I've finally gotten him to sleep only to look down and see him smiling up at me. Little stinker. 

Chet got this one and I think the angle is kind of fun...but yes, his siblings are always right in his face. 
  • He's laughed a couple times and it is just so delightful. He seems to only do it on Wednesday nights when Tanner has church meetings, maybe he knows I need the extra little boost. 
  • He had his first cold at the beginning of the month and then we ended the month with another one. so the two of us haven't been getting very much sleep. 
  • I'm still working on getting him to bed before 11, but he isn't convinced that is the best option. 
His favorite place to sleep is in my arms...
  • He is starting to enjoy the carrier more and will sometimes take long naps in there so I can get some stuff done. 
  • He loves sucking on his fist and tries really hard to shove it all the way in his mouth. 


It is my favorite when my babies start to interact more with others. You start to see their personalities come out. We are so happy to have Asa in our family. We're tired but love this little boy so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment